Home Kidney Health Testing with Minuteful Kidney
Monitoring your Kidney Health at Home
Our GP practices are introducing a new home testing service for kidney health, designed to make urinary albumin:creatinine ratio (ACR) testing more convenient.
This service is particularly relevant for those undergoing annual diabetes reviews, where ACR testing is a critical component.
How It Works?
- Home Testing Kit: Receive a simple urine test kit at your home.
- Digital Assistance: Use your smartphone along with the Minuteful Kidney app to guide you through the testing process.
- Secure Results Sharing: Test results are automatically and securely added to your medical record, thanks to NHS-compliant messaging protocols.
Advantages of Using Minuteful Kidney
- Convenience: No need to bring urine samples to appointments.
- Early Detection: Early identification of albumin in your urine can help in managing risks of kidney and heart disease.
- Efficiency: Saves time for both you and your GP, streamlining your health management.
For detailed information on the Minuteful Kidney Service and ACR Testing at home, please visit Healthy.io.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.