You can now access a variety of services online without having to phone or visit the surgery. Sign up now to GP online services and you will be able to use a website or app to:
Online services offered
- Booking and cancelling appointments
- Access to summary information (as per your summary care record eg repeat medications, allergies and adverse reactions)
- Ordering repeat prescriptions
- Coded or detailed patient record
- View test results
- Childhood Vaccinations
- COVID Vaccinations
Online services are quick, easy and convenient to use from a smartphone, tablet or computer.
They will save you time and help you take more control of your health, particularly if you have any long-term medical conditions which require regular monitoring and prescriptions.
- You need to register with us in person for an online account to access this facility – please ask at your surgery Reception.
- Please note all surgeries look closely at all applications for access to make sure they are genuine
- Access can also be withdrawn at any time if there are concerns about patient confidentiality.
Order repeat prescriptions
Request repeat prescriptions online, with delivery of your prescription to your preferred pharmacy
Using SystmOnline Guide
Here is a guide on How to use SystmOnline.
Abuse of the Online System
Abuse of the system includes, but is not exclusive to the following:
- Sending needless or abusive messages to the Practice
- Repeatedly booking and cancelling appointments
- Repeatedly booking appointments over a short period of time
- Booking appointments and not attending them
- Any offensive or abusive messages through the service
- Requesting prescriptions that you do not need.
We take the security of your information very seriously. Our clinical systems provider ensures that the information you provide when using the online services portal is protected. All communications with the web site are encrypted, using the same high security that major banks use for their internet transactions (128 bit SSL). Only you can see the personal information you enter.
Using the most up-to-date version of your web browser also improves security of information. Remember to close the browser after use, especially if someone else could access your computer.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.